RISE Wellbeing Event
RISE is a wellbeing event which will be held at Usk Castle on Sunday 18th September (come rain or shine!)
Our mission is for everyone to experience feeling a deeper connection to themselves, nature and each other.
RISE will invite people to get out of their heads and into their bodies through our movement, breathwork and cold water therapy sessions.
Sunday 18th September 2022
Usk Castle, Usk, Monmouthshire
What to bring
- Comfortable/warm clothing
- Jumper/hoodie for stillness during breath work
- Swimwear and towel
- Yoga mat (pillow and fleece blanket optional)
- Water bottle
Ice Bath Prep (recommended)
- At the end of your regular warm shower, turn the tap progressively colder for 20-30 seconds
- Direct the cold water at your feet then work your way upwards
- Prioritise getting warm once out of the shower
- As blood returns to your peripherals you can get colder. this is called the “after drop’ towel off and get dressed in warm clothes
- Pat yourself and the back and ride those feel good endorphins!
Travel and Times
Event starts at 10am and finishes at 1pm. Please leave plenty of time for travel so we can begin promptly at 10am.
Parking is available at the venue. Full address will be provided after you have booked your place.